Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless RGB pairing issue

Hove201

I've looked through the forums extensively and have yet to find anyone with the same problem. I just purchased a Corsair Void Wireless RGB Gaming Headset. It has been nothing but a headache. I purchased the product through Mass Drop and it arrived yesterday. My problem is that when I pair the headset and dongle they connect and disconnect from each other every 10 seconds or so. I've already tried the latest firmware. Its not cool that I've shelled out $120 for this thing and it doesn't even work. Is there anyway to roll back firmware? Any information at all would be helpful. Thanks in advance guys.

I've looked through the forums extensively and have yet to find anyone with the same problem. I just purchased a Corsair Void Wireless RGB Gaming Headset. It has been nothing but a headache. I purchased the product through Mass Drop and it arrived yesterday. My problem is that when I pair the headset and dongle they connect and disconnect from each other every 10 seconds or so. I've already tried the latest firmware. Its not cool that I've shelled out $120 for this thing and it doesn't even work. Is there anyway to roll back firmware? Any information at all would be helpful. Thanks in advance guys.

Did you check my thread buddy? I had the same problem, Updated and ran okay for abit then started ti connect and disconnect over and over and over. I returned it to maplins where I bought it and got a brand new one and yep.. Samething happened over and over, It's clearly a software problem.

I think I've got it working solid now so... here's what I did.

Updated intel chipset drivers

Updated USB drivers for motherboard

Disable Driver signature enforcement

It's been faultless for like... 3 hours now but I won't hold my breath yet... The one underlined am sure was the issue but again am not sure. You can try it. This is if your on windows 10?

Just downgraded firmware and software. Nothing... I'm starting to get very annoyed..... I've never had a problem with Corsair products, EVER. Now I'm dealing with this garbage. I can get a $20 headset that actually works instead of dropping $120 on this dud of a product.

Just downgraded firmware and software. Nothing... I'm starting to get very annoyed..... I've never had a problem with Corsair products, EVER. Now I'm dealing with this garbage. I can get a $20 headset that actually works instead of dropping $120 on this dud of a product.

Did you disable the drivers as I said above? Cause it's most likely windows 10 and not the hardware.

Yeah I tried man. I'll give it another shot when I get home from work. Hopefully by then I can figure things out. Its very frustrating. I just haven't been playing multiplayer games on steam because I want to use my headset but cant. I'm peeved lol

• Corsair Employees

Try this:

1. Disconnect the receiver dongle, get a paper clip, press and hold the reset button (small hole) for 15 seconds. Yes, perform this with the dongle disconnected.

2. Plug the receiver dongle back into a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

3. Wait for the generic driver to finish installing.

4. Connect the headset to a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

5. Wait for the driver to finish installing.

6. Press and hold the power button until the LED light on the receiver dongle stop flashing.

Try this:

1. Disconnect the receiver dongle, get a paper clip, press and hold the reset button (small hole) for 15 seconds. Yes, perform this with the dongle disconnected.

2. Plug the receiver dongle back into a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

3. Wait for the generic driver to finish installing.

4. Connect the headset to a USB port that it has never been plug into before.

5. Wait for the driver to finish installing.

6. Press and hold the power button until the LED light on the receiver dongle stop flashing.

I appreciate this, but it didn't do anything for me.

Archived