Corsair Community

spilled milk on my keyboard

zachdamvp

Hello, I spilled milk on my keyboard (barely any) and within 10 minutes my keyboard started typing "t" constantly and the colors are flickering and now my keyboard is ruined, I can't believe it I seriously just want to die I have no money to buy a new one and I feel so sad and I would do anything to go back and have my keyboard fixed I hate myself and I cant take it, I also have a broken knuckle which is even more frustrating and makes me sad please help I cant do anything and summer just started I was so happy about getting my keyboard and now its ruined and I want to die.

I had spilt orange juice on my keyboard one and same thing happened.

I cleaned up the juice as much as I could with paper towels and I flipped my keyboard upside down and tried to shake out as much liquid as I could.

Then I borrowed my sisters hair dryer and set it on low and carefully with the key caps removed tired to dry the area where I think the liquid has gone.

Spend over an hour cleaning drying and now it works fine :)

Try using a hair dryer or put your keyboard some where for two days and let it dry hopefully that will fix it

Good luck

Best thing to do is get rubbing alcohol, take all the key caps off and wipe it down, even pour it in if needed, it dries because its alcohol. Leave it for a while to dry and it should be good to go.

Is Contact Cleanser ok?

Archived