Corsair Community

Strafe "S" Key Depress Resistance

DaSaints

Hello All!

My new Strafe keyboard has arrived and after giving it a few goes in MOBA/FPS games, I noticed that the "S" key gets accidentally depressed when my fingers rest on the keys. I understand that the keys overall have a pretty light feel, but the "S" key in particular is giving me problems gaming.

This hasn't happened with previous gaming keyboards (Logitech G510 / Ducky Shine 4) so I'm curious if any other Strafe owners have experienced this.

Thank you!

Hello All!

My new Strafe keyboard has arrived and after giving it a few goes in MOBA/FPS games, I noticed that the "S" key gets accidentally depressed when my fingers rest on the keys. I understand that the keys overall have a pretty light feel, but the "S" key in particular is giving me problems gaming.

This hasn't happened with previous gaming keyboards (Logitech G510 / Ducky Shine 4) so I'm curious if any other Strafe owners have experienced this.

Thank you!

What Keyswitch did you get? Blue, Brown, or Red? If it is new, give it time to warm up. Switches sometimes need time to "break in".

Archived