Corsair Community

Can I use ASUS Suite to control H100i v2 leds?

IcEWoLF

You should be able to set the LED colour with Link, then uninstall it and use AI Suite. I set my LED to blue in my last build (the one where Link actually installed and detected my H110i GT) and it still shows blue now, even without Link installed.

You should be able to set the LED colour with Link, then uninstall it and use AI Suite. I set my LED to blue in my last build (the one where Link actually installed and detected my H110i GT) and it still shows blue now, even without Link installed.

Sweet thanks!

Can AI Suite still control the fans and pump?

How did you set your AIO:

Corsair recommended fans to pump and pump to cpu_fan + USB? or

Fans to cpu_fan + opt_fan, pump to w_pump and usb to usb)?

Thank you!

Can AI Suite still control the fans and pump?

1. AI Suite could control the H100iV2 fans
  2. AI Suite can't control the H100iV2 pump, it can't even report it.
  3. You could use CL4 to report and control the H100iV2 pump + fan speeds via USB.
  4. AI Suite and CL4 can't be safely used at the same time.
  5. My SIV utility can report or control the H100iV2 pump + fan speeds via USB.
  6. AI Suite and SIV can't be safely used at the same time.
  7. AIDA64 + HWiNFO can report the H100iV2 pump + fan speeds via USB.
  8. Check via their forums if it safe to use AI Suite at the same time. I expect not.

It works with my H110i GT, it reports the speed of the pump and allows me to change it, however I defer to Rays superior knowledg where the H100i V2 is concerned. Personally, I like the Asus fan manager, but I haven't got much choice as Link won't install.

It works with my H110i GT, it reports the speed of the pump and allows me to change it.

The H110iGT is CoolIT rather than Asetek so the pump speed gets reported to the CPU_FAN header rather than a fan speed so AI Suite can report it. See the notes in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156661.

AFAIK AI Suite can't control the H110iGT pump speed. The only way to control the pump speed is via USB.

Archived