Corsair Community

H115i + Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-2000 IP67 Fans

och

I absolutely hate how noisy the stock fans are on this unit. My two noctua 120mm case fans are pretty much silent at 900rpm, but the Corsairs at the same RPM make quite a bit of annoying noise. I ordered some Noctuas to replace them. They are 140mm 4pin PWM fans, so I'm hoping I won't have any issues. I will update this thread once they arrive.

The A14 industrial pwm will work just fine. However, Noctua does not mince words and industrial means just that. They won't be as quiet as the standard brown & latte A14. They are effective.

I know. I have two standard 120mm Noctua fans in the case, and they are dead silent. I have used a Noctua 120mm Noctua industrial fan on my previous CPU cooler - Corsair H50 and it worked great. It wasn't silent but far better than stock fan.

• 2 weeks later...

We can all agree that Corsair should ship out their AIO coolers with better fans because the ones they include are total junk to be frank.

I replaced mine with the Thermaltake Riing fans, not only they look cool, but they are quiet and no vibration noises.

I'm not sure that I'd agree that they are total junk. I've been using the stock fans since I got the cooler and they have been good. The fact that I bought Noctua fans to replace them but I haven't done so yet says something for them.

Archived