Corsair Community

CUE new profile issue on K70rgb

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the CUE software and my new K70RGB where when I go to add in a new profile (the cool star wars one) and when I go to use it, it shuts off all of the leds on the keyboard and it doesn't have any modes in the list other than default. I know that the file is good and should have about 10 different modes or so because one of my friends used the exact same file on his Stafe RGB and has it running with zero problem. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there are some settings that I'm missing on here, but any help that you guys could give me would be fantastic!

I've tried this multiple times, and still no luck. It seems that the issue lies in the fact that when I import the profile, it does doesn't seem to pull in any lighting modes for run the profile. I see all of the files under the lighting tab and under the actions tab, but there are zero modes besides default under the profile tabs. This is getting to be infuriating since I think it might have something to do with the rapidfire or the new LUX models.

I've tried this multiple times, and still no luck. It seems that the issue lies in the fact that when I import the profile, it does doesn't seem to pull in any lighting modes for run the profile. I see all of the files under the lighting tab and under the actions tab, but there are zero modes besides default under the profile tabs. This is getting to be infuriating since I think it might have something to do with the rapidfire or the new LUX models.

Depending on when the profile was made it might not be compatible with newer version of CUE. When you try and convert the profile are you using the correct mode name with the correct spelling and capitalization

Archived