Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar RGB and cloth mouse mat

TangChr

Hello.

I'm thinking of buying a Scimitar RGB mouse and I have some concerns about mouse mats.

I'm currently using a Razer Goliathus Speed Edition cloth mouse mat, which works great with my Razer Naga (2014).

I can't find any information regarding cloth mouse mats and the Scimitar.

How well does the Scimitar perform on a cloth mouse mat?

I use an M65 and a Scimitar on a MM300 extended edition mouse mat and it works great.

Although I use the M65 almost exclusively, I have the Scimitar connected simultaneously for macros.

I run at around medium sensitivity with mice precision on at around 1800-2200 dpi.

I use an M65 and a Scimitar on a MM300 extended edition mouse mat and it works great.

Although I use the M65 almost exclusively, I have the Scimitar connected simultaneously for macros.

I run at around medium sensitivity with mice precision on at around 1800-2200 dpi.

Thanks for your reply.

As far as I kan see the M65 and the Scimitar both use an optical sensor.

As I stated I currently use a Razer Naga (2014) on a Razer cloth mouse mat. The Naga uses a laser sensor instead of an optical, and that's why I asked about the performance of the Scimitar on cloth.

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to "close" this post by saying, that I purchased a Scimitar RGB mouse, and it works great on my cloth mouse mat. It also matches my Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard perfectly :biggrin:

I can only recommend buying this mouse!

Archived