Corsair Community

How to get warranty help?

I bought a CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready in Jan 2012 and it died today. It listed a 7 year warranty. I spent an hour trying to log into the site to get support. I tried three different browsers, requested a new password a dozen times, tried registering under new email address, and every time log in attempts failed.

I know a lot of support sites seem to make it impossible for anyone to log in or download any thing so it looks like help is available but it is an illusion. I try to avoid buying products from such companies in the future.

Is Corsair such a site or do they actually honor their warranties?

How can you contact anyone for help since there is no email address, no phone number listed, and no way to log into site to request help????

I found another thread indicating the same problem three weeks ago. They said they were working on it but haven't got it fixed yet! Please fix it soon.

• Administrators

There's nothing wrong with the support site. The issue a couple of weeks ago was fixed the same day.

You're going to https://corsair.secure.force.com/ correct?

Our phone number is listed on the site. It's 1-888-222-4346. M-F 7-5 PST

PM me with the email addresses for your support accounts and I'll look into it.

I could not get past the log in page. Only message I got was log in failed. Check password and user name. I was using the passwords your site sent to my email account and the same user id but two dozen attempts to log in failed before it finally accepted my log in data later that evening when I again tried to log in and after another dozen attempts and finally the third requested new password actually worked. Then I could see the page with the phone number and actually create a ticket. It should not be that difficult to log into a site which suggest to me that there was some problem with the site. Sometimes I have encountered other sites that for reasons unknown, probably overload when they are too busy, they don't allow any log ins. I could log into a dozen or two other sites with no problem that night so this computer was working OK but not your web site to set up an account or log into an account.

Nice to see an offer of help which is reassuring.

Archived