Corsair Community

Two mice supported?

Xyzzy Frobozz

Hi!

I was wondering whether CUE supports having two mice plugged in at the same time?

I have a Corsair Scimitar set up and working fine. Today I purchased an M65 Pro. I would like to be able to have both of these plugged in at the same time, as un/plugging each as required is a bit of a pain in the neck, given that I play a lot of different games.

So that's the first question. Which leads me to my next question.

If the answer to this is "yes", then I am having problems, as my new M65 lights up, but doesn't control the cursor on screen, regardless of the Scimitar being plugged in or not.

The M65 firmware attempts to update and gets to about 3%, at which point it throws up the following message:

Your device did not successfully update. Please try again by selecting Firmware Update for your device and then choose "Force update from the server"

I uninstalled all driver software and reinstalled V1.16.42. No luck.

I have tried resetting the computer with just the M65 plugged in, still no luck.

Help meh!

:confused:

Hey mate.

Thanks for your reply. It hasn't really helped anything - Firewall isn't a problem.

This is the first mouse that I have experienced that hasn't responded immediately upon connection to the computer. I would have thought that the firmware pertained mainly to the peripheral functions of the mouse, and that basic functionality was handled as a direct interface between the hardware and Windows. To be fair I have never used (from memory) and optical mouse, but I really can't see how polling hardware would affect the signal sent to the PC.

Maybe a dead mouse?

Not solved!

This seems to be a recurrent problem. The Scimitar is detected instantly, whereas the M65 is not detected. I don't know what the fix is, asx I came back to the computer after a few hours and the M65 was detected in the software. This was shown in CUE in the bottom right where both Scimitar and M65 were showing.

At the moment the M65 is not showing. Again, this problem persists if I unplug the Scimitar, as the M65 will not work.

Any help would be appreciated, as I intend on using the M65 as my main mouse, with Scimitar taking up duties when I play MMO/MOBA/RTS.

Not solved!

This seems to be a recurrent problem. The Scimitar is detected instantly, whereas the M65 is not detected. I don't know what the fix is, asx I came back to the computer after a few hours and the M65 was detected in the software. This was shown in CUE in the bottom right where both Scimitar and M65 were showing.

At the moment the M65 is not showing. Again, this problem persists if I unplug the Scimitar, as the M65 will not work.

Any help would be appreciated, as I intend on using the M65 as my main mouse, with Scimitar taking up duties when I play MMO/MOBA/RTS.

CUE will support 2 mice. infact my record is 5 keyboards and 3 mice and 2 voids. Contact Corsair Support and ask them to help you with a hard firmware reset for the M65 PRO.

Also check for bios and chipset updates.

Archived