Corsair Community

New Owner looking for a way to convert Other keyboard macro profiles to K95 RGB

Kaliaila

I just got a K95 RGB, and am enjoying it so far. I was wondering if there is any way to easily convert the macros and such that I had for the other keyboard into ones that will work on this one? Such as a program that I load up the other keyboard's profile and will spit out the various action and assignment files or what have you?

are you trying to import the macros from a non corsair keyboard to the k95? i dont think there is a easy way to do that like export/import

I had to do something similar when i changed from the steelseries m800 to the k70 rgb, it took a while because i had a lot of macros for autocad and other programs but its not that difficult: if it is a key combination or macro etc go to the assignments tab, select the key you want, right click, assign new action, select the action type and instead of entering the key combination just push the macro key on the other keyboard and the software will record the macro or text or whatever you want, it takes some time but i think is the only way

are you trying to import the macros from a non corsair keyboard to the k95? i dont think there is a easy way to do that like export/import

Yeah, that's what I was expecting. As you said, it's not hard just time consuming to do it all over again, but I guess I will do it.

Archived