Corsair Community

K70 LUX Profile and Switch Problems

J2650

Hey,

I just received my LUX K70 RGB, and apart from the problems that I'm having with the Blue switches, I cant seem to get any of the community downloaded profiles to work. When I try and import them to the software, the lights and effects don't show up or the software itself just crashes. What should I do?

Hey,

I just received my LUX K70 RGB, and apart from the problems that I'm having with the Blue switches, I cant seem to get any of the community downloaded profiles to work. When I try and import them to the software, the lights and effects don't show up or the software itself just crashes. What should I do?

Same here. Just got my keyboard about and hour ago, and I can't seem to get any of the downloaded profiles to work on it :(:

Hey,

You need to convert the profile. Check out this tutorial: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=158561 . Most profiles are for the original K70 RGB so you need to convert them from K70 RGB to K70 LUX RGB.

Thanks! :D: Worked out perfectly. Just sucks that I have to this for all profiles. Corsair really needs to fix this issue ASAP.

Just saying, the need to convert profiles isn't an 'issue'. Its just cause different keyboards have different lighting controllers, layouts, etc. So, you need to convert it. Probably will not be fixed. I really hope that the blue switch situation get's fixed for everyone though.

Just saying, the need to convert profiles isn't an 'issue'. Its just cause different keyboards have different lighting controllers, layouts, etc. So, you need to convert it. Probably will not be fixed. I really hope that the blue switch situation get's fixed for everyone though.

yeah, I'm hoping my blues will "break in" over the next few weeks...

Archived