Corsair Community

Cancelling Processing Order

Ordered a k70 LUX Cherry MX Red with Blue light on 05/21/2016 and wanting to cancel. Corsair only works from Monday-Friday so I left a message. The order is still processing so I wonder how long Corsair's Team would take to respond.

Already left a message to customer service and will call Monday morning at about 8:05 am to give the employees some time to set up. Also I will update on how long the process of cancelling "processing" order goes including the information.

Still has not receive any respond from the last 2 hours. I was able to reach a representative but he said that he will call back as soon as possible (waited for 2 hours already). Now my order status is shown as "complete". So as of now, I am considering calling my bank to make a claim.

Was able to reach a Customer Service Representative but she said that the order has shipped and I have to wait for the order to come then return it and they will give me a full refund. My concern is, how do I return it? Will I get my shipping money back too since I selected UPS 2nd Day Air shipping?

Surprisingly, I was able to reach a Customer Representative just now and he tried his best. Since the shipment is shipped already, he e-mailed the shipping team to try to reroute the order and if at all possible, I might not have to pay the return shipping fee! Now that is what I call great services, unlike a lady yesterday whom did not even try anything and just said "the shipment has shipped, we cannot do anything about it." This is my first experience buying from Corsair's website, and this is going to be a turn-around if I don't have to pay for the shipping fee.

Bangkiulor,

It is within corsair's warranty to have the customers usually pay for the shipping cost to send back the unit. However we do take care of all shipping cost to send to customers like yourself. It looks like you're being taken care of. Let me know if you unsatisfied with any decision we will see what we would be able to assist you with.

The process made a turn-over and the package is now being shipped back to Corsair without having to deliver to my house. I spoke with a gentlemen on Tuesday and he sent a note to the shipping team and they requested that the carrier return the package to the sender.

This gentlemen was really helpful unlike a lady I spoke to on Monday which she did not provide me any information on how to return or even bother giving the shipping team a notification. I am not able to remember their names but those are the time reference.

Thank you very much to whomever sent the notification to the shipping team and to Corsair also. The package is now on another tracking number and being return to the sender. I also noted that the refund will be issue one to two business days after the package return in order to complete the supply and tracking chain of the overall 2 shipments involved.

From now till then, I will wait patiently and hopefully I will get my full refund including the UPS 2nd Day Air shipping cost.

Archived