Corsair Community

H100i GTX not showing up in device manager on Asrock X99E-ITXac PLEASE HELP!

Ash3000k

Hi all!

I have just installed my H100i GTX into my Asrock X99E-ITXac motherboard, and all is great apart from it isn't being picked up in windows.

I have rechecked all cables, the USB cable is connected to the onboard USB2 header...

The Corsair LINK software doesnt pick up the cooler neither!

Please help!

Have you disabled fan control on for the CPU Fan header in the BIOS?

Is it listed in Devices and Printers + Device Manager? Has it ever been detected by Windows?

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

Hi, thanks for the reply,

I will have a look at the bios now, and it doesn't seem to be in device manager at all, and had never been seen in Windows

Also, when I first turned it on there was a green led on the h100, but now there is none

Just looked in bios, there doest seem to be an option to turn off the control completely but one of the options was to put it to 'standard' which I have done

Standard could be anything. Post a link to the motherboard manual.

Looking in section 4.6 I suspect Standard is temperature controlled, but I am unsure what other options there are.

If the only other option is Custom then use that and set all the points to maximum fan speed.

If you have a cable like the one in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=851963 it would be worth powering the H100iGTX using that to see what happens.

Hi.

The power to the pumps currently comes straight from the PSU (previous owner changed that)

Also, they changed the fans to run straight from the motherboard via fan header,

I'm looking at maybe this: [ame]

[/ame]

But when I follow the steps the PID_0C04 cannot be found in my registry...

Does anyone know if the PID of the H100i GTX is different to this one?

Does anyone know if the PID of the H100i GTX is different to this one?

Yes, but it would be far easier if you posted the SIV screen shots I asked for. The Video is for the CoolIT H100i and not the Asetek H100iGTX.

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25285&d=1463840817

attachment.php?attachmentid=25286&d=1463840822

when I first turned it on there was a green led on the h100, but now there is none

1. [uSB Bus] shows the H100iGTX is not present as a USB device. Until the H100iGTX is listed on [uSB Bus] no software will be able to report it.
  2. As [Link Devices] does not list the H100iGTX then it's never been detected by Windows.
  3. [Link Status] was not available as Windows did not detect the H100iGTX.
  4. Given the LED was Green and no longer is I suspect there must be an issue with the +12 volt supply the H100iGTX needs. Are you sure it's getting the +12 volts it needs?
  5. If you have a mini USB to USB A cable try plugging the H100iGTX into one of the read USB ports.

Ok I have tried swapping the power from the current MOLEX to SATA power, over to a straight MOLEX connector on a different PSU rail, still no joy.

The pump is working fine, I can hear and feel it turning off and on when I disconnect and reconnect the power,

Archived