Corsair Community

Colour of keys when CUE is off

senju

I just recently got my Corsair K70 Rapid fire 2 days ago. I really like it so far. I have just one problem with the CUE software though. How do I change the colour that appears on the keyboard when I exit the CUE software? When I exit, any proffile or mode I was running is shut off and the keyboard returns to an all Red except the WASD and arrow keys in white. I really dislike that look. How do I change it to something else so that when the CUE software is exited I am not stuck with that lame, ugly colour set up?

Never mind I think I found it, kind of. I thought I got it to keep all lights off when I turn off CUE, but instead the keys go all white. Not a bad thing but clearly I need a better understanding of how this works.

You need to save a profile on the device memory, that's what the keyboard uses when CUE is off. The default profile is red with some white keys (or at least it was months ago, not sure if they changed it in new FW versions now).

When you save a profile only static lighting gets saved to it, if you want macros or effects to work you need CUE active and running in background.

Archived