Corsair Community

Cgk65 rgb -- Keystroke issue.

Finity

I've had my CGK65 about 2 months now, maybe less. It's constantly striking keys multiple times or adding letters I'm not hitting when I type. I'll give an example below.

Hello evveryonoe this is an examplpe of me typing withoot deleteing any mistakes, I swear this is one hundred percent legit and is always an issue evven after rI updated the firmware and followed the guides I've luirked oono goooggle to find.

I think this keekyboarrd needs to be recalled? Because I even replaced it at Bestbuy once already with my warranty.

Thank you, what is the difference in between the 1-5 and Bios? Regarding that switch on the back side of the keyboard.

Yeeah, the key chatter is still happening even if I switch it to a different nuumber oon the backside of the keyboard..

That switch behind changes the polling rate for the keyboard (125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz and 1000 Hz). The 5th position is the BIOS mode which disables any kind of advanced function (like anti-ghosting) and works with older motherboards in legacy mode.

Archived