Corsair Community

Which keyboard, Strafe rgb or k70 rgb?

YoloSwag

This depends on your personal preference, the Strafe RGB has no scroll wheel for volume, or any media keys. It has an updated lighting controller so that means no flickering on 16.8 million colors mode, and the design of the keyboard is plastic. As for the K70 RGB it has an aluminum finish and media keys, but has the flickering problem when in 16.8 million colors mode, i personally prefer the K70/K95 RGB mainly because of media keys and aluminum finish. I also added my own white cover onto it to make the lighting brighter and a set of clear keycaps.

I am trying to decide which keyboard I should get, the k70 or the strafe. Any recommendations? Thanks.

I just bought a K70 RGB Rapidfire and I love it :D:. Only problem is that the regular K70 RGB profiles don't work on it just yet :(:. Trying to find some that do work..

I just bought a K70 RGB Rapidfire and I love it :D:. Only problem is that the regular K70 RGB profiles don't work on it just yet :(:. Trying to find some that do work..

Actually Lewis and I have converted all our profiles, so theres hundreds that work now haha, oh also i forgot to mention that the K70 rapidfire rgb also had a updated lighting controller too.

Actually Lewis and I have converted all our profiles, so theres hundreds that work now haha, oh also i forgot to mention that the K70 rapidfire rgb also had a updated lighting controller too.

For the updated controller, get the strafe

If you like plastic and bright RGB lighting go for the Strafe, if you wanna get a solid version of the strafe go for the K70 (RGB) Rapidfire. If you dont like the rapidfire switches then wait for the K70 RGB Lux :)

i would prefer the k70 RGB only because it has dedicated multimedia keys where as the strafe does not and you have to use a Fn button to access the extra keys also the k70 has an open design which means they keys are exposed and thus it is far easier to clean under the keycaps compared to the closed design of the strafe much like a mambrane style keyboard

I anticipate the LUX and Rapidfire keyboards being the most popular of all Corsair RGB keyboards. I love my K95 RGB, but the STRAFE lighting controller blows the K95 RGB away. The LUX keyboards will have the best of both worlds. Great lighting, solid build quality, elegant design, and media controls (dat volume wheel!) all come together with the Rapidfire and LUX series keyboards.

• Corsair Employees
I anticipate the LUX and Rapidfire keyboards being the most popular of all Corsair RGB keyboards. I love my K95 RGB, but the STRAFE lighting controller blows the K95 RGB away. The LUX keyboards will have the best of both worlds. Great lighting, solid build quality, elegant design, and media controls (dat volume wheel!) all come together with the Rapidfire and LUX series keyboards.

^^^ Well said!

Archived