Corsair Community

k70 RGB rapidfire or the strafe RGB mx red?

Feniter

Can you try these keyboards out at a retailer? Switch preference depends on the person. I've not used the speed switches, but I have used reds, and I find them well suited for FPS games. My typing keyboard uses Cherry Brown switches though, since I tend to make fewer typos using browns.

Can you try these keyboards out at a retailer? Switch preference depends on the person. I've not used the speed switches, but I have used reds, and I find them well suited for FPS games. My typing keyboard uses Cherry Brown switches though, since I tend to make fewer typos using browns.

I have tried the cherry mx Red switches and i love them! i heard that the speed switches are just the red but with actuation at 1.2 mm which i find comfortable!

-sry for bad english xD-:p: Thanks for the reply!

How do you like the K95 RGB?

Got the keyboard today and i love it! :D: i got a old version with the normal corsair logo (not the 2 swords one) and the lighting is amaazinng! I just need to buy some o rings for the space because its a bit loud xD But still Amazing Keyboard! Thanks Corsair! :cool:

• Corsair Employees
Got the keyboard today and i love it! :D: i got a old version with the normal corsair logo (not the 2 swords one) and the lighting is amaazinng! I just need to buy some o rings for the space because its a bit loud xD But still Amazing Keyboard! Thanks Corsair! :cool:

Glad you like it. Make sure you get clear O rings so it doesnt obstruct the lighting.

Archived