Corsair Community

K95 RapidFire?

Nicktendo13

Are there plans for a K95 RapidFire to be released? I would really like to take advantage of the quicker key press, while also having my macro keys, something the K65 and K70 cannot deliver.

If I could have a staff/sales team member comment to let me know that would be great, as this will literally make or break my purchase of a Corsair product and a K95 RGB (I don't want a $180-200 month old inferior product).

Thanks.

Honestly, I would wait a little. Corsair already announced the RapidFire and LUX keyboards. The new lighting controller alone is worth the wait IMO. Usually Corsair doesn't answer questions about unannounced products though...

I think releasing an updated K95 makes sense.

You do know that the K70 and K65 allow you to assign macros to all keys, right? Depending on how many macros you actually want to use, you may not even need the extra 18 keys! :)

Honestly, I would wait a little. Corsair already announced the RapidFire and LUX keyboards. The new lighting controller alone is worth the wait IMO. Usually Corsair doesn't answer questions about unannounced products though...

I think releasing an updated K95 makes sense.

You do know that the K70 and K65 allow you to assign macros to all keys, right? Depending on how many macros you actually want to use, you may not even need the extra 18 keys! :)

I actually did not know that, however rebinding my keys is something i would like to avoid, especially when there is an option to have my macros on the side. However, if there isn't any release or news in the next few weeks I might just have to get a K70 rapidfire.

Well, the reminds are profile - specific. If you have gaming profiles, you can map macros that only exist when you are playing the game. I used the K95 for a while and used the G keys. When I switched over to use the STRAFE, i began using the number pad in games (such as ark survival) as a macro pad, and i am finding it works just as well.

Archived