Corsair Community

Corsair H110i GTX CPU FAN Error (Fans connected to MB)

Raveya

Hey guys, I disconnected my both fans that where originally connected to the H110i GTX connectors to my MB (Z170 Deluxe)

When I start then my PC I get an CPU Fan error.

Only when I connect both fans back to the H110i GTX it is working without any error...

How can I get it working by connecting the two fans to my MB? (I want to use PWM fan control there)

The H110iGTX reports a fan speed to the CPU Fan header, so if you remove the fans from the H110iGTX this will happen.

I would connect the two fans to the CPU Fan + CPU Opt headers and the H110iGTX to the pump header. Remember for disable fan control for the header the H110iGTX is connected to.

The H110iGTX reports a fan speed to the CPU Fan header, so if you remove the fans from the H110iGTX this will happen.

I would connect the two fans to the CPU Fan + CPU Opt headers and the H110iGTX to the pump header. Remember for disable fan control for the header the H110iGTX is connected to.

ok i will try this, is it possible there then too control the two fans via PWM?

Is it possible there then too control the two fans via PWM?

I think the ASUS Z170 Deluxe can do this, check the manual.

BTW it would be good if you added you PC specs to you profile so we don't need to search your posts to find which MB, etc. you have.

Archived