Corsair Community

H80i GT suddenly acting up.

pyrojoe34

Yesterday I started up my PC and noticed my temps were high so I checked the link software and noticed it said the pump was not running on my H80i GT (led and fans still worked normally). I restarted my PC and now the fans run at 100%, the LED is dead, and I can't find the cooler anywhere on my PC (pump seems to be working though since temps are back to normal). Link doesn't see it, I can't find it in device manager or any other software, I have tried different USB headers, a different cable to an external USB port, and even connecting it to another computer and nothing ever finds the cooler. My H110i GTX still works just fine and can be found by link but not the H80i GT. I have tried all the suggestions I could find on the forums except updating the firmware since none on my computers can find the cooler at all.

It's strange that the fans still work (sound like an airplane at 100% though) but nothing can find the USB connection and the LED is dead.

Any ideas?

It sounds dead, I would start an RMA via the Support Ticket System just above these posts.

Thanks, that's what I feared. I already submitted a ticket yesterday morning so I'm waiting on a reply from Corsair. Hopefully they're willing to send a replacement before I return the other one so I can keep using my computer during the turn over time.

Archived