Corsair Community

How much difference does the 750D airflow kit make?

Nostalghia

I got a regular 750D on sale on amazon for $95. Perfect too because I needed a case on the day it went on sale. Best case/building experience I've had.

Anyways, does the airflow kit make a big difference? Is it noticeably louder? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also does anyone have 2 120mm fans installed at the bottom? Does it make a difference? Thanks!

I ran my 750D with the front panel off for a couple of weeks and it made very little difference, 2 to 3 degrees at most. I decided that the original 750D was well designed, so I left it as it was.

I now have a 900D with the same design of front and I love it. I recently ran it with the front panel and filter off for a couple of days and, as far s I could tell, it made very little difference. Could it be that Corsair know what they are doing with cooling when they design cases?

It certainly won't hurt. It depends whether you need the few degrees extra cooling and which front you pefer the look of. When I had my 750D I wanted a mesh front and a solid side panel, so I switched to a 730T. I suspect that putting 1 or 2 fans on the bottom will make a few degrees diffeence as well, but may well make it a bit noisier

It certainly won't hurt. It depends whether you need the few degrees extra cooling and which front you pefer the look of. When I had my 750D I wanted a mesh front and a solid side panel, so I switched to a 730T. I suspect that putting 1 or 2 fans on the bottom will make a few degrees diffeence as well, but may well make it a bit noisier

I got the airflow kit now, I'm usinng HWmonitor to check the degrees and there dont seem to be any improvements in the temps. but I guess the mesh front looks better. What app do you use to check for temps?

Archived