Corsair Community

Corsair H105 liquid flow direction

Nifty

Unfortunately I need the unit to be sure and there aren't any schematics available. However, the easy method is feel the tubes when under some load (gaming/benchmark). One tube should be warmer than the other. This is the outflow tube from the CPU/block. The return tube should be cooler after releasing some heat on the pass through the radiator.

Thanks for the tip, I will try.

Unfortunately I need the unit to be sure and there aren't any schematics available. However, the easy method is feel the tubes when under some load (gaming/benchmark). One tube should be warmer than the other. This is the outflow tube from the CPU/block. The return tube should be cooler after releasing some heat on the pass through the radiator.

Unfortunately, it didn't help. Apparently thick tubes and high flow rate do not allow to feel the difference in temperature. Tested using Prime 95, CPU heated up to 84C, but both tubes just slightly warm.

That's too bad. The only other thing might be if you can feel a slight tingle in one hose. Those are secondary vibrations from the pump carried by the water in the outflow tube. Not exactly clinical science.

It is unfortunate someone from Corsair cannot provide this information. I was not able to glean it from the Asetek site either.

Archived