Corsair Community

When will be the Strafe RGB Blue (German version) available?

Woitschman

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. It seems no one knows it.

May I post it in the German section? I ask, because I don't want risk you (Corsair) complains I post the same question two times. But maybe who is supporting the German posts is knowing that?

• Corsair Employee

Hi Woitschman,

Did you sign up for the Corsair newsletter? We periodically do a blue switch run on a keyboard for special offers. The best way to find out when is to sign up. Even i don't know when it will be release.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
I am registered to the newsletter since 9th May, but never received even a single newsletter. And still the strafe rgb blue keys are nowhere available :[pouts:

Not sure when the emails go out, but if we have new releases they should be on there.

Sorry guys, to annoy you with my boring topic.

Quick update: Today, I checked again the availablity as so often, without expecting anything, and then, big surprise, I could find 1 keyboard available. Of course I ordered it immediately and it should arrive this Friday. I am excited ... after around 8 months ... :D:

• Corsair Employee
Sorry guys, to annoy you with my boring topic.

Quick update: Today, I checked again the availablity as so often, without expecting anything, and then, big surprise, I could find 1 keyboard available. Of course I ordered it immediately and it should arrive this Friday. I am excited ... after around 8 months ... :D:

That's good news! Where did you buy it from?

If it is allowed to tell. I have found it in two shops.

e-tec.at and Amazon. I bought it through Amazon. :biggrin:

Just unpacked and plugged. Very nice. I like it a lot. The colors are very good visible. I will buy another one for the office. :rofl:

Archived