Corsair Community

Keyboard waves

Lukey_R

Hi, ive been messing with the Engine for about an hour or two and was wondering how i can make a ripple enter from the right hand side?

cb9f3e0c1972f8e00decf9872bec1432.png

The blue arrow shows the direction the wave is currently coming from, the red arrow mshows the direction i want it to go.

Is that possible to switch the direction the wave goes?

Here is my old video on waves:
yes you can change the direction with the knob.

cheers, also, am i able to delay the waves?

I have two waves going, one from left to right (WAVE A), one right to left (WAVE B); they cross over in the middle. am i able to delay one so it only goes after one wave had reached the end? For example, Wave A reaches the right hand side of the keyboard and then WAVE B makes its way to the left hand side of my K95, so they go at separate times and not at the same time.

Sorry if that didn't make sense, tell me and i will try explain a bit better

cheers

cheers, also, am i able to delay the waves?

I have two waves going, one from left to right (WAVE A), one right to left (WAVE B); they cross over in the middle. am i able to delay one so it only goes after one wave had reached the end? For example, Wave A reaches the right hand side of the keyboard and then WAVE B makes its way to the left hand side of my K95, so they go at separate times and not at the same time.

Sorry if that didn't make sense, tell me and i will try explain a bit better

cheers

Yes you can delay it, just change wave duration till you get what your looking for.

Archived