Corsair Community

Return Policy (Help)

Thomas_H428

I was wondering if and how I could go about returning my K95 RGB. I want to order a K70 RGB instead. Is there a way to exchange it for that, or return it then buy the K70? I saw things about warranty but this is just a simple return. I have not received the K95 yet but plan on returning/exchanging it ASAP. Thanks for any responses :)

Contact Corsair Support and ask them what you should do. If you dont open it i think they will let you return it.

I made a ticket and am still waiting for a response. It also seemed that the tickets were more for replacements than returns. I am also worried because I don't know the return policy. (how many days i have from purchase to get it back to them)

Call customer service at 1-888-222-4346 and they can help you.

Called customer service, they transferred me to the online team's voicemail. Was not pleasant. Tried to create a ticket, but your ticketing system does not have the Rapidfire in it so I can't even complete a ticket.

Called customer service, they transferred me to the online team's voicemail. Was not pleasant. Tried to create a ticket, but your ticketing system does not have the Rapidfire in it so I can't even complete a ticket.

did you call after business hours? Just pick a random keyboard and explain the issue

Archived