Corsair Community

Connectivity Issue with H110i via USB

DeadSix27

Since a while my H110i keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC.

I just hear the sound of a USB device being unplugged, then after a while it replugs and tells me "unrecognized device".

I tried reinstalling Corsair Link (and the drivers) but it keeps doing that even after.

Any ideas?

I have the H110i GT and Hero VIII motherboard and my cooler wasn't even detected, so I connected the pump to the water pump connector, the fans to the fan and opt connectors and used the Asus fan software to control it all. At low temps, the case fans switch off, which makes for a nice, quiet PC.

Mine just started doing this 2 days ago as well. I have tried reinstalling and replugging and got it to come back [recognized the usb device] once and then it went away again after a reboot. Now I have been trying for another 2 hours and it won't recognize again. Exact same issue as you. Pump and fans are running but usb devices won't recognize. I have to use link because I am using all of the fan headers on my board for other fans not to mention I had altered the led color on the pump, though just aesthetic it seems a shame it no longer works after 7 months of flawless operation. I haven't changed anything in my setup, it just quit. Windows 10 x64. Anyone have any thoughts? Seems this isn't an isolated issue.

Archived