Corsair Community

Corsair Link + Corsair Cue?

delslow

I just picked up a K70 RGB Rapidfire and I have a Commander Mini. I guess I have to run both CUE and LINK but can they interact? I think it would be nice to have CUE control the RGB LEDs in my computer case.

I mean, they are both Corsair products right?

After you've used Link for a while, you might not want them integrated. Link is having an issue where it consumes lots of computing resources, and Link itself is very buggy.

So you are telling me that Link is the suck, and that I wasted my money on the Commander Mini?

So you are telling me that Link is the suck, and that I wasted my money on the Commander Mini?

Well... me personally... Yes!

Red-ray is doing a better job than I ever would of hounding Corsair about the issues, and he is seeing many issues that have persisted for years! Below is a link to a post where he starts by giving an itemized list of issues for CL4. 52 issues! And he has found more since then.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showpost.php?p=833499&postcount=9

So, I think my opinion is founded in some solid evidence as well. I have several issues with a Corsair cooler that I purchased several years ago, that I've never had CL work fully correctly with. I've pretty much given up that Corsair will ever get CL working correctly with my cooler. But, seems they can't even get the newer stuff to work totally correctly as well.

I wish you luck, because if you're counting on CL, you're going to need it!

Archived