Corsair Community

So about two days ago I spilt coke on my strafe RGB:mad: Luckily it wasn`t much so I put it in a bag of rice and waited for 24h. It works but there is only one problem. On the left side of my keyboard on the shift and ctrl buttons there is something sticky inside the switch. This is quite annoying since I use the ctrl button and the shift button alot(CSGO player u know) My question is, is there anything I can do to clean the switch or replace them with a new switch. I have the MX red once

Coke, unfortunately, has a lot of sugar. If you let it dry without flushing the Coke out somehow, it's gonna leave a sticky mess. You'd have to disassemble the sticky switches and clean them out, but this is pretty difficult as it requires desoldering the switches and the keyboard.

Coke, unfortunately, has a lot of sugar. If you let it dry without flushing the Coke out somehow, it's gonna leave a sticky mess. You'd have to disassemble the sticky switches and clean them out, but this is pretty difficult as it requires desoldering the switches and the keyboard.

Is there any tutorial that I can watch to see how it`s done? Or maby just buy a new switch and replace them?

Archived