Corsair Community

When is the RapidFire released?

Tato23

I am looking everywhere for this, I can buy it on this site, which i tried to do however it says my order is pending verification. Which i assume means this keyboard isn't out yet. Amazon says ships in 1-2 months, did I buy a keyboard that has yet to release?

Sorry if this is a STUPID question, but i searched these forums and google and not much info came up except the very early reviews.

• Administrators

It was released on the 21st.

Pending verification means that they're pending verification of your payment method. That could mean they need to call the CC company, or may need to contact you. Call customer service for more info.

So how come it isn't on amazon/newegg yet? and won't be for another month?

I can also confirm, I am not able to purchase either the K70 or K65 anywhere, on Amazon once having an order placed it says 'Pending delivery date' no yet dispatched meaning they haven't got stock nor do they know when/if they will.

I've had this with another branded keyboard which was released at the beginning on the month and Amazon still have no stock of them...

Hopefully they'll have stock soon.

I ordered the Rapidfire from Corsair directly... UPS says it should be delivered tomorrow. I'm not sure why Amazon and Newegg are still "pre-order" status. Maybe Corsair is limiting availability? I heard they were on sale directly at PAX as well.

I ordered the Rapidfire from Corsair directly... UPS says it should be delivered tomorrow. I'm not sure why Amazon and Newegg are still "pre-order" status. Maybe Corsair is limiting availability? I heard they were on sale directly at PAX as well.

I have tried purchasing from corsair directly although even the website says 'Pre-order', I thought it had already been released and was available to purchase right away without a pre-order ? :/

I have tried purchasing from corsair directly although even the website says 'Pre-order', I thought it had already been released and was available to purchase right away without a pre-order ? :/

UPS is saying that my KB is on a truck being delivered today. I'm assuming they have very limited stock?

Did you get your rapidfire keyboard? :)

Also, how is it?

I have, and it's awesome. Just have to kinda get used to the shorter actuation point. The spacebar is a bit loud/clangy, so I'm gonna throw some o-rings on it.

THE ONLY drawback is that I JUST learned of the 15% coupon code... I hope Corsair honors the coupon for me, but at least you all can still use it.

I have, and it's awesome. Just have to kinda get used to the shorter actuation point. The spacebar is a bit loud/clangy, so I'm gonna throw some o-rings on it.

THE ONLY drawback is that I JUST learned of the 15% coupon code... I hope Corsair honors the coupon for me, but at least you all can still use it.

Ah I expected it to be a difference due to the actuation, would you be able to link me some o-rings, I have never used them before and when searching they're all different sizes etc...

Also, where can this 15% coupon code be found? It'll help me when purchasing :)

Jayme

Ah I expected it to be a difference due to the actuation, would you be able to link me some o-rings, I have never used them before and when searching they're all different sizes etc...

Also, where can this 15% coupon code be found? It'll help me when purchasing :)

Jayme

Linus Tech Tips just put out a video reviewing the Rapidfire from PAXEAST2016.

Archived