Corsair Community

might there ever be a k65 rgb cherry brown?

terranaut

i keep holding off on a keyboard replacement hoping to see a minimally-sized keyboard, with rgb, and with cherry brown keys since i type a bit more than game. is there any hope of a brown k65 since the browns are in the other models as an option, only the k65 doesn't have that option?

• Corsair Employees
K65 RGB is a best buy exclusive and from my understanding, it will remain exclusive to them. Since red switches are more popular, they have only chose to make them in red. Unless they change their mind, red switches is the only one available.

thanks for all the answers, especially the model number. although i have seen others posting online in the usa looking for this same model, it seems the only way to buy that model is from overseas, thus the price is close to $200. i guess ill just monitor ebay and see what shows up over time, a shame though, would love to move from my deck keyboard to a k65 rgb with brown switches.

on edit, oof, i just realized that i would have to replace all the keycaps so its american QWERTY

Archived