Corsair Community

Rapidfire in the future?

killie01

Hey,

Sorry if it has been asked but i couldnt find it,

But is there a K95 RGB Rapidfire planned? I'd really like these switches and new RGB Controller, but I just need the 18 G-keys...

The k95 with the new controller and rapidfire switches is a dream!

The want is strong with this one. Also, considering I have a tramp-stamped K95, this would be literally stealing money from me.

Same, I want the new logo ^^, and the new font seems pretty nice, although the smaller font does have a neat look to it too.

• 3 months later...

Might be a necro but it hasnt been a very long time and I would love a K95 RGB Rapidfire option. After using the razer blackwidow for such a long time and having macro keys i just started to depend on it so much. I need a quieter keyboard for streaming and recording and Cherry Blues are far too loud to use.

After hearing about the Cherry MX Speeds and the shorter actuation distance and it being a linear switch I played my cousins Cherry Reds, I fell in love with the linear switches.

I actually wrote Corsair an email of any news if they are manufacturing a K95 rapidfire in the future and this is what they said to me. Kept their name anonymous

"We are currently working on new HID products. Unfortunately I cannot confirm whether or not this would include a K95 in Rapidfire.

I would suggest you make your opinions known on the forums to grab the attention of our moderators, engineers, and marketing team."

No promises but here's to hoping right?:D:

Might be a necro but it hasnt been a very long time and I would love a K95 RGB Rapidfire option. After using the razer blackwidow for such a long time and having macro keys i just started to depend on it so much. I need a quieter keyboard for streaming and recording and Cherry Blues are far too loud to use.

After hearing about the Cherry MX Speeds and the shorter actuation distance and it being a linear switch I played my cousins Cherry Reds, I fell in love with the linear switches.

I actually wrote Corsair an email of any news if they are manufacturing a K95 rapidfire in the future and this is what they said to me. Kept their name anonymous

"We are currently working on new HID products. Unfortunately I cannot confirm whether or not this would include a K95 in Rapidfire.

I would suggest you make your opinions known on the forums to grab the attention of our moderators, engineers, and marketing team."

No promises but here's to hoping right?:D:

I think same thing for Rapidfire as for Lux: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=868790&postcount=4

Hoping they release an updated K95 too. My idea of nirvana would be silent mx switches and a white backplate (not sure how they'd do that on K series though) so that rgb colours are much stronger like on my Strafe rgb. It's the only keyboard I'd upgrade for tbh.

Best

Wulf :D:

• 2 months later...
Since i would realy appreciate a K95 Rapidfire i just want to say there are still people interested in such a piece of equipment. I just prefer the smooth touch of the MX Silver and tried the K70 Rapidfire but i realy need the G buttons for the MMOS i play.:[pouts:

• Corsair Employees
Since i would realy appreciate a K95 Rapidfire i just want to say there are still people interested in such a piece of equipment. I just prefer the smooth touch of the MX Silver and tried the K70 Rapidfire but i realy need the G buttons for the MMOS i play.:[pouts:

The idea is still being tossed around and is certainly possible. Cross your fingers!