Corsair Community

List of uncompleted requests that i will get to

So as most of you might know, i'm overloaded with requests so i decided to put all the uncompleted requests in order for myself to know where i left off and for others to know that i have acknowledged their request, if your request does not make it on here it means i skipped it so let me know and i can take a look again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinguiclia:

"How about a Assassin's Creed logo or theme for the K70?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTXJackBauer:

This is my Classified theme. Would love to match the Keyboard and Mouse to this build.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/638/22643612936_f5fef3875a_h.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/780/22643617906_3a010fbcf1_h.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/711/22669641855_bee3b2f4a4_h.jpg

ConfuzzledWeed:

Was looking for a theme for a rather "newer" MOBA called SMITE. Looking mainly something close to the logo, but anything related to the game would be cool

Yasutoko:

well, warhammer vermintide is an FPS

http://media2.giga.de/2015/10/warhammer-end-times-vermintide-titelbild-rcm480x0.jpg

Maybe if it would be possible to have like, the awsd keys in red, and the rest in green with the top row in the gold-ish color of the warhammer logo?

And also the Q in a gold or teal color as this is a key to fast switch between weapons. And E is the use button.

With sometimes a few streaks of brown (that would signify rats) that would scurry around the green parts?

Mr_Max:

Hey KrazyKid, I was wondering if you could make something for when my keyboard is not in use. Doesn't need any fancy type lighting but, I was thinking something like Poison/Underwater/Etc but in orange maybe something like #ff8800?

Gamingcx:

Requesting a World of Warcraft theme based on Night Elves for Strafe, I didn't see one unless someone can point me to it. With the standard WoW button layout, similar to the FFXIV layout but 1 through + for abilities, QEWASD for movement, etc.

Image for layout:

WoW key layout

They are dark purple and night themed with nature. So my idea was dark purple based, and when you hit a button dark green leaves fall. The ability buttons could turn from the dark purple to green naturish color, like the FFXIV theme, possibly even purple to blue since they are part of the alliance faction.

Examples for color:

Tyrande

Druid Cinematic

NoXQS:

I'd like to put in a request: It would be awesome if you could make a Dota 2 Windranger mode.

Bleach:

Hello,

Could you please make me a Black Ops III PC profile?

Keys I use: W. A, S, D, G, X, C, Z, Shift, Y, U, Space Bar, N, E, 3.

Thanks,

Bleach

Mini_Van_Dan:

Possible "Lava Lamp" style lighting for strafe RGB? I'm wondering if anyone has made a lava lamp style lighting effect if not if it could be done?

Xcithe:

Could you do something along the lines of an Eeveelution profile, where its base pallet is Eevee, and it slowly cycles through the pallets of its evolution's.

I love Crazykid:

I wanna request for a Anivia Profile from League of Legends!

anel2103:

Can you make a Dota 2 profile for ember spirit and Rubick.

Flevor:

i've been using your fel green profile for the time being it would be awesome if you could make a few changes to it to make it more MMO like. it's for the K95

-Remove the ripple effect on key press but keep the random flashing

-lit up the ZQSD and hotkey bar from 1-6 in a void-ish dark purple

-a mix of void purple/fel green on the G1-18 keys

Irrinzr:

i was hoping you'd be able to convert one of your lava requests (20, 41, 78 etc.) into a deep blue that ripples into a cyanish whitish mix. Working on a setup for my Shaman in WoW. Much appreciation, the work you do is incredible

ItsZonda:

Could you possibly make a fall theme?

Like brown/redish leaves falling every where randomly with your own kick to it.

hotdog218:

I don't know how hard this would be, but I was thinking of rainbow "circles" all over the keyboard with no empty keys. So there would basically be snake-like lines going in circles all over the keyboard.

anel2103:

Hi I would like to request for a Defective Color Pack

Bifrost:

I was wondering if u could make an profile that would be similar to the rainbow wave but would use only 2 colors like orange and blue

Keep It Cute:

I was wondering if you could do a still rainbow with a white ripple effect

niksmart1a:

I was wondering if I could have a League of Legends layout that is similar to the layout given here except with some changes.

For the lighting effects that can be seen on QWER, I would like those switched to "1234"

The lighting effect D and F I would like put instead on Q and E respectively. And then I would like WASD to just have white as the backlight. The rest of the effects can remain the same. but I play that game differently and needed some help figuring out how to do these things.

Weeddy:

Can you do a profile based on Super Hexagon

Nicholaj:

Hey man. Could you make a "chill" nice and slow fire effect, but with purple and pink as the main colors? Maybe a little dark blue too. And pls no press key ripple effect :D

neetcentral:

Do you think you could make a profile like the Miami keycap set (http://puu.sh/mdZJn.jpg) for the Strafe with a reactive pulse that makes the surrounding keys dim slightly? If you could that would be amazing.

Pendelton15:

photo.jpg

Make this logo lightly ripple in the wind like a flag? yellow on black please.

TinyLobotomist:

I really like the Lava lighting, but what i would like is that when you press any key a white line shoots out from the key, to the left and right.

So lets say i press G then F and H and so on to the edge of the keyboard will light up.

Randall82:

Would it be possible for you to make a profile for Grid: Autosport?

http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ubi/images/hero/Codemasters/Grid-Autosport_hero.jpg

Dezmao:

Hey! I was wondering if you could possibly make a profile for the K70 that uses the Denver Broncos football team colors? I was thinking an all orange keyboard and when you hit a key is does a blue wave effect throughout the keyboard. Thanks!

reowner:

I'd like the whole keyboard to change to a random solid color by any button you press. You press a key, the whole keyboard changes to a random solid color...example red, press another random key, changes to another random solid color.

TobyMoose:

Could you make a starbound profile with a starry background and the yellow horizon part from the logo?

kiffen:

Would anyone mind making a Blue to Green swirling profile in slow motion?

The blue and green would gradient from one side of the keyboard to the other and swirl around slowly.

Papakilo:

Shaco? He's my main, i think there are a lot of ways you can go with this one too!

Defarious:

Could you do a halloween / neon orange corrosive with faster ripples?

Inkorp:

While I'm getting to grips with CUE perhaps you'd like to make a profile that:

Looks like the earth is taking up 50-60% (whatever looks good) of the keys and slowly rotating? Maybe even chuck in a few twinkly stars or a moon if it suits?

tokar86a:

It should be really awesome to see a RGB Pokemon/Pikachu profile

GreenGhost21:

Hello, I'd like to request profiles based off of the five Epic camos in the latest Call of Duty game (Black Ops 3): Storm, Monochrome, Ice, Transgression, and Wartorn. I own each of these on more than 1 weapon, so if you'd like, I can take videos of them for you.

Mr_Max:

was thinking of a diagonal wave that would alternate Orange/White/Black in a striped pattern.

Or I was thinking of a profile that would have a stripe of a color fill up the keyboard started by going across the Fkeys to the right then the # keys to the left and so on, filling the board as that solid color as it goes. When it reaches the bottom, the next color well do the same, overlapping the previous color. Once again with Orange/White/Black. Also with a subtle typing effect if it looks cool.

liam_parker:

Hey dude, you have the greatest profiles and modes, but could you make a sunset one, if that makes sense, so maybe go from light (yellow) to sunset colors to a night colour (blue) the a sun rise then back to day.

Abbrev:

I don't really know if you're still taking requests but i have a K65 and i was really hoping on getting this made.

[ame]

[/ame]

OtisLehawk:

I was wondering If you could make a K70 profile that is just blue (#0000ff) and lime green (#00ff00) and will just do crazy stuff with those colors when it is idle but do fast black ripples when you type. No hurry! Thanks a ton!

TobyMoose:

I'm surprised it hasn't been asked but "Back to the Future". 3 different ones that are all very similar but a little different. Kind of like the movie posters.

littlepenn:

Could you make a Morgana for league of legends profile? no worries if its a bit flashy, I'm also a huge fan of pink :)

Spaceman Spiff:

I would love it if you could make me a profile for the K95 RGB for Civilization - Beyond Earth.

TechGeek01:

Do you think you could make a profile for my K70 RGB that's similar to the built in ripple effect on a keypress, but instead of a circular ripple, make it only on the row that the key is on? I'm looking for the background color to be red, but the pulse to be white.

Also, as a variant of that, could you also make one instead of separate background and pulse colors, have the whole background be the left to right rainbow wave, but make the background a low brightness, and make the ripple on the row be full brightness?

Arcanegrin:

Can Anyone Help Me out with a Brilliant Red Profile I'm looking forward an awesome RED Profile

phillipo6:

Could you make a Deadpool K70 RGB profile? I ****ing love him!

Funnyman:

hi krazykid i would like to know if it's possible for you to make a Half-life profile with the lambda logo (hl logo) but with some badass lightning effects

Ajvank:

Hi could you try to make a cool "Kurdistan" flag profile! You can put a kind of your own touch into it!

Meattball:

Elise :D<3

deep_fog:

Faceless Void ( Dota 2 ) ?

aznpandalike:

Hi,i play alot of mmorpg and i just bought a K95 just hope if you can make a profile that fit for playing mmorpg

Leviathanstooth:

i was wondering if someone could change this fire and ice theme so the red and blue are swapped so the fire is on the left and blue is on the right? it would also be ace if you make the blue more blue and add a little pink?

Ch3vr0n:

i'm a huge fan of the TV series Stargate (all series) and Star Trek (all series) so i was hoping someone could knock me up a profile of each (Star trek one, perhaps LCARS looking). I'd like the keys to "blink" white upon keypress.

When 5 min inactive, a nice effect or something.

ArclightRose:

I was curious if you could do one for Fizz and/or Wukong. They're my favorite champions and I play them all the time. Thank you so much! Also, huge fan of your profiles!!

HarleQuinn:

Basically I want a vivid green colour scheme with lots of pulsing and wave effects also some sort of effect when pressing keys (whatever looks cool and flashy really) maybe different shades of dark green, neon greens, light greens. Possibly when a key is pressed it changes colour for a second, something within the colour scheme but stand out so possibly red or blue or something else if you have a better idea.

Also can the WASD keys be a stand out colour, maybe a red or blue (or your idea) and these pulse or wave in the same manner but stay a seperate colour to green. Also a colour indicator on the keys when pressed that have an effect on the keyboard and typing, basically the caps lock, num lock and anything else that might be relevant.

RockLobster072:

I know you're full on requests, but when you get through with them, I was wondering if you could make a k65 profile for the new DOOM game coming out in may.

jl94x4:

Could you do a H1Z1 please?

dr. apocalipsi:

I have a very simple and quick request for you. I like Poison profile a lot, but I think the 'on press' wave could be somehow improved. Right now, it just tends to fade out to light off, I think changing to some other subtle variation could improve it while typing. Typing a lot just makes keyboard going practically off, and that makes little sense on an illuminated keyboard, doesn't it?

shower_handle:

a profile for the k95 that makes the whole board slowly change change colors.

for example it can slowly go through different shades of red then to orange then to yellow then to green etc.

Mantrix070:

Can you make a Sejuani prf

jimmix93:

This is my first request here and I hope it will be not so difficult for you, but I would like to have a Natus Vincere Profile (eSports Team). I own a Corsair K95 RGB with US layout.

Minuettee:

I like all of your work! I would very much like it if you need a pretty profile using the colors: White, Light Pink, and Baby Blue (: Doesn't matter how, just make it look pretty. xD Thank you!

jakemorts

Hey krazy got a few interesting ones for you.

If you created a profile that was similar to the old school snake game on nokias. No idea how, but im sure you would manage ;). Maybe something like it starting in the bottom left corner and zig zagging up and down from right -> left until it reached the end, Second idea is if you put a 10-0 countdown on the numberpad, and then had a rocket launch from right-> left or vice versa across the keyboard.

superm18

Kerbal Space Program

http://imgur.com/a/mDXqH

Mr_Max

I recently downloaded Schwit's star wars pack. I really like the Sith lightning effect, but I was wondering if you could make a rainbow or color pack version. I tried doing it myself but the colors didn't turn out very well. Thanks in advance if you decide to make it!

Let me know if i skipped over any requests (do remember i skip some on purpose because some don't make sense)

Edited by krazykid
Added more

• 7 months later...