Corsair Community

Question about the RapidFire

strafe24

And how about a latam or spanish version of the Rapid Fire or any other keyboard.

My K95 cant have macros for the "ñ" or "´" characters, so two solutions: use the keyboard configurated to spanish or I have to enter ascii codes.

I'm just saying that it would be great to see the "ñ" enlighted

I don't quite understand?

The K70 RGB Rapidfire will not have a white backplate if that is what you are asking.

Yes, that's what I'm asking. Why doesn't it have a white backplate? That's a straight up objective improvement. The colors are much better with a white backplate.

• Corsair Employees
Yes, that's what I'm asking. Why doesn't it have a white backplate? That's a straight up objective improvement. The colors are much better with a white backplate.

The K70 RGB Rapidfire is pretty much a successor of the K70 and we didn't want to shy away from it too much, although I do agree with you that having a white background will make the colors pop more.

The K70 RGB Rapidfire is pretty much a successor of the K70 and we didn't want to shy away from it too much, although I do agree with you that having a white background will make the colors pop more.

Ill sum up the perfect keyboard right here:

strafe rgb+media keys

done

Ill sum up the perfect keyboard right here:

strafe rgb+media keys

done

Will there be a STRAFE RGB version with the MX Speed switches? I myself love the strafe keyboard and would purchase immediately if they had made this.

From what I've seen, the aluminium does seem glossier than the older KXX RGB keyboards.

Archived