Corsair Community

CUE Mode switch mouse using keyboard

limsolo

Hi All,

OK I got a K70 RGB, an M65 RGB and a Scimitar RGB. I totally get profile switching and mode switching and have got it all working very nicely. I play Star Trek Online I have three modes for the K70. 1) Space. 2) Ground RPG. 3) Ground FPS. I have two modes on both mice 1) Space. 2) Ground.

I'd like to be able to mode switch the mice using the same mode key I have assigned on the K70.

So it goes like this I am flying through space and I beam down and want to kill something, I want my ground keymap so I hit mode switch, at the same time I switch my mouse mode using the scroll wheel button.

I'd like to re-purpose the mouse scroll wheel button for TeamSpeak Push to Talk so it would be great if the same mode switch key on the K70 could also switch the Corsair mouse at the same time.

I can't seem to figure this bit out? I think this should be possible shouldn't it?

Thanks!

Here are some very painless steps to follow when attempting to link the lighting in all your CUE-compatible hardware. https://corsair.secure.force.com/articles/FAQ/000002361

Hi thanks for replying,

I don't want to link lighting - I want to link mode switching, so when I switch modes on my keyboard (using a keyboard key) my mouse also switches mode.

The link you posted didn't come up with anything, I'll search for it and read it just in case it covers what I need but I don't think it will.

Hi thanks for replying,

I don't want to link lighting - I want to link mode switching, so when I switch modes on my keyboard (using a keyboard key) my mouse also switches mode.

The link you posted didn't come up with anything, I'll search for it and read it just in case it covers what I need but I don't think it will.

That is not possible then, you cannot switch mode on multiple devices. You can switch profiles instead. You'd have to make a different profile for each mode you want.

Archived