Corsair Community

Device 'Mailfunction K70 RGB

kyewoodward

So i decided to buy a k70 RGB and downloaded the CUE software (as you do) and now all of a sudden i get this mailfuction message and the LED's stop moving on the keyboard and i cant swap profile's. I can unplug and plug the keyboard back in and it works but only for about 10 seconds then it stops again, i have updated firmware and rebooted my pc, i have also tried to uninstall the CUE software and nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Kye Woodward

I've only had my k70 for a couple of days, so i'll probably suggest some things that seem rather basic.

Have you tried to plug in the other usb cable into a power source? Are you using USB2? I see a sticky up above that talks about the requirements.

Have you tried to switch over to BIOS or any of the other frequency (or whatever) settings at the top of the keyboard?

Hi I seemed to have fixed the probelm, i had both USB's plugged in as my computer only haS usb 2.0 ports, i decided to buy a USB 3 mains power hub and the keyboard works fine. I assume this means that there wasn't enough power to power the keyboard (novice mistake.)

Thanks all for your help though.

Kye Woodward

Archived