Corsair Community

Will my Gigabyte GTX980Ti fitt the 540

Zazz

I found a Youtube review of the 540 where they fitted a Sapphire Radeon R9 280X which is 317mm long and it seems to be 20-25mm (judging from the fans thickness) left to the fans.

[ame]

[/ame]

The 320mm is from the back to a front mounted 25mm fan or 345mm from back PCI slot to front metal frame. You may have 5mm more since the DVI connector extends outiside the case by that distance. However, to get the 360 radiator on the front, you will probably need to mount the fans on the front side of the metal frame just under the mesh cover and with radiator on the inside. You will need to forgo the air filter, but this is something you would probably do anyway with a front mount radiator.

The 320mm is from the back to a front mounted 25mm fan or 345mm from back PCI slot to front metal frame. You may have 5mm more since the DVI connector extends outiside the case by that distance. However, to get the 360 radiator on the front, you will probably need to mount the fans on the front side of the metal frame just under the mesh cover and with radiator on the inside. You will need to forgo the air filter, but this is something you would probably do anyway with a front mount radiator.

Thanks for your answer. I ordered a Corsair Carbide clear 400C instead as it is slightly wider.

Archived