Corsair Community

Scimitar Mouse: Browser Zoom?

Torquemada.

Hello guys, I'm happy to join the forum!

I am planning to buy the Scimitar mouse. I love its programmable buttons as I have been a WoW player for the last 10 years.

But that's not what I want to talk about. I have 2 questions:

- Can I use this mouse to zoom in and out (and possibly restore at 100%) of web pages using Chrome? If yes, how? Actually, if I could mimic the pinch in and pinch out of trackpads it would make me one really happy walrus.

- I see there's an open source port for OSX of the control software. Everything peachy with it, including the eventual zoom?

Thanks a lot in advance, hope to bring this bad boy home ASAP!

You can't mimic pinch in/pinch out but you can remap the keys to use CTRL + + and CTRL + - to zoom in and out. and CTRL + 0 to reset to 100%.

Thank you very much for your answer! One last question then. Are all buttons custom-programmable?

Example, if i use thumb buttons 1, 2 and 3 for zoom and restore, can I then use 1, 2 and 3 in any game for example, with another mapping?

Thanks again.

Thank you very much for your answer! One last question then. Are all buttons custom-programmable?

Example, if i use thumb buttons 1, 2 and 3 for zoom and restore, can I then use 1, 2 and 3 in any game for example, with another mapping?

Thanks again.

Yes, as long as you switch profile (either manually or automatically linking them to a specific EXE file).

Archived