Corsair Community

led question

GS1981

Hi in all the pictures i see of my case before i bought it (400c) the fans have white leds, and also it shows the aio coolers used with this case having white leds, but as i can see now it is all set up, they dont.... unless i'm missing something?

and what would be the best fitting AIO for this case? i'm willing to buy any, best of etc.

For that particular case, I would recommend the Corsair Hydro Series H110i, due to the larger size of the radiator being better for higher overclocks for your CPU. If you're feeling especially brave, you could get an additional one for your video card, along with a compatible GPU cooling adapter (the Hydro Series HG10 N980 for the 980/980Ti/Titan X, for example).

If you want those coolers to look similar to the ones in the marketing shots of the 400c, the Air Series SP140 with White LEDs would be the ones you should get. Two of those per radiator would fit snugly within the 400c. And don't forget one Air Series AF120 with White LEDs for exhaust out the back, to match all the other fans in the system. ;):

Archived