Corsair Community

K70 RGB -Keycaps font

Soldiershak

I've seen some of Corsair's other keyboards like the strafe and I can't understand why they decided to use such a lackluster font for the K70 RGB (2016)? I'm happy with the functionality, but for $170 I expected more -the first thing I thought was these keycaps look plain and cheap...This is subjective of course, but it's like companies always make these oversights that take away from the product's premium feel. I would've liked font that matches the K70's sharp and stealth look, the font they chose just looks clunky. It'd be cool if Corsair could explain why they decided to use that font.

What's your thoughts? And do you know where I can get better looking keycaps for this keyboard MX browns

The K70 has NO 2016 version, some sites are using that naming only because the keyboard has the new sails logo.

The K70 RGB came out earlier, and then they changed the font for the STRAFE keyboards. I guess going ahead they will go with the same font, I believe quite a few people like it compared to the K70 one (myself included).

The K70 RGB came out earlier, and then they changed the font for the STRAFE keyboards. I guess going ahead they will go with the same font, I believe quite a few people like it compared to the K70 one (myself included).

+1 For the Strafe keyboard font here, looks perfect for a backlit gaming board.

Best

Wulf

Archived