Corsair Community

RGB k95 I gave up, too late for a refund?

Crodley

Hi all,

I bought the K95 nearly a year ago and stuck through the lighting issues but now the chattering has started and I gave up on it. I've already purchased a new keyboard by a competing company I won't name.

I know with the lighting issues (not actually offering smooth 16 millions colors) Corsair said they would buy back any keyboard no questions asked. I'm just wondering if that still applies for me.

I don't have the box anymore but I did purchase it through Amazon so there is a receipt.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Larry

================================================

Just a follow up to my post:

I received an approval on a RMA. While I was asking for a refund, I said I'd take anything. Corsair sent me a brand new keyboard in replacement. By the time it arrived I'd become thoroughly bored with the Logitech keyboard I had bought to replace the Corsair. (I simply couldn't program the lights to do much of anything innovative like I can with the Corsair)

I happily reinstalled my Corsair software and am back to the Corsair K-95. Fingers crossed it keeps working well.

I'll hand the Logitech keyboard to one of my grandkids, likely.

It would be nice. I tried to log in to ask for an RMA but it didn't take my password and asking to send a password rest has gotten me no emails in the last hour. I'll try a phone call next.

Thanks for the information.

It would be nice. I tried to log in to ask for an RMA but it didn't take my password and asking to send a password rest has gotten me no emails in the last hour. I'll try a phone call next.

Thanks for the information.

the RMA account and support accounts are not linked. You'll need to make a new account.

Just FYI got the RMA approved, I'm sending it back. They didn't state whether or not I'd just get a refund or a repair (I've already replaced the keyboard) but either way is fine with me, at least my son would get a fixed hand me down. :)

I'll likely not read this forum anymore since I've moved on from Corsair, but I DO wish to say thanks for the past help, this forum is a great support resource.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a follow up to my post:

I received an approval on a RMA. While I was asking for a refund, I said I'd take anything. Corsair sent me a brand new keyboard in replacement. By the time it arrived I'd become thoroughly bored with the Logitech keyboard I had bought to replace the Corsair. (I simply couldn't program the lights to do much of anything innovative like I can with the Corsair)

I happily reinstalled my Corsair software and am back to the Corsair K-95. Fingers crossed it keeps working well.

I'll hand the Logitech keyboard to one of my grandkids, likely.

Archived