Corsair Community

REQUEST: CSGO Profile

I want a good CSGO profile. So far nothing has really struck me as that cool... Does anyone have an idea for a good profile, has one they can share, or can make one?

I don't really know what specific I want. Just something CSGO related. Maybe l like a red based layout and a blue based layout for both T and CT? Jump or crouch animations? Buy animations on the Keypad (I have these scripted to buy weapons). Reload animations?

I've honestly just been extremely unimpressed with the csgo profiles out there and really want one. No game state crap that'll get me Vac'd. Anyone have what I'm looking for?

Ya I saw that. I am looking for something a bit more designed for the layout of the keyboard and the keys rather than just a theme.

I tried this one out, and the skins layouts didn't really translate very well into keyboard form. The Fade one I had really high hopes for and was a great idea, but when I tried it all the keys are so dimly colored you can barely notice it even with fully translucent keys

Archived