Corsair Community

Could someone elaborate about warranty changes with certain series of power supplies

veloz

I was recently reading another forum where a Corsair employee pointed out that certain power supplies were having a warranty term change from 7 to 10 years mainly the Axi, Rmi, Rmx and Hxi series. I noticed that as of yesterday the Corsair warranty page http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/warranty reflected these changes but I did notice one caveat, that this only appeared to apply to units sold on or after April 27th, 2015. I assume that means since I purchased my unit (Ax 860i) on March 15th, 2015 that in fact my warranty is unchanged and is only 7 years correct?

thanks for clarifying that, and sorry I didn't notice (and start the thread in) the warranty and RMA section since I never realized it existed. funny though, thinking what computers will be like in 2025 when my warranty finally ends, 10 years is a long, long time and really shows the confidence in build quality. I do however try to pick components that I think will last especially the PSU since it is the foundation of the entire system.

Archived