Corsair Community

Version 4

smerriman

Hi,

I have been using Version 3 for past 3 years or so and have had no problems, easy to configure and set profiles of which I have 2 Quiet and high, default is Quiet if gaming I click High.

I am upgraging my computer next week and ordered a new H100i and downloaded Version 4 to try

Obviously it looks very different and like most people I don’t like change, but the most obvious change for me is you cannot change profiles from the main screen as in V3, so I have gone back to V3

Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Steve

You can change the profiles from the profiles menu. You can also customize your profile by going into the fan that you want to control and select the profile you named. You can also right click on the taskbar button and select the profile that you made, as it auto-populates the profile.

Hi edrak78

Thanks for your reply, I did try setting a profile which again wasn't as easy as V3 but I could find anywhere to save it (me just not looking hard enough or perhaps spending enough time with it)

The right clicking on the task bar to change the profile is something I didn't try and that would solve my problem of changing profiles, I will reinstall it later and give it another go.

Many thanks

Steve

Quick update

I spent a bit more time and I have got profiles set and everything running fine, only one small problem now is in V3 I could get fans in the low 400s in quiet mode, V4 the lowest I can get them is low 500s so not quite as quiet but I will persevere and see how it goes.

Many thanks

Steve

Archived