Corsair Community

which wireless headphone is better? mildly confused

hyzenthlay

hi guys just needing a bit of advice. I want to get my bf wireless headphones for his birthday and i finally settled on the corsair h2100 as it got pretty good reviews. Then all of a sudden the corsair gaming void headset popped up. so basically i would love your advice on which one is better, the h2100 or the void one. also if you have a completely different recommendation that would also be appreciated. thanks so much in advance:)

Honestly there won't be much of a diff. They use the same 50mm neodymium drivers the void will last a touch longer if you turn off the RBG lighting so that is a +1 for the void.

I have not tried the H2100 but I do own the Void wireless the only problem I seem to have is tends to lock up when at edge of range but is easily fixed by closing the corsair software.

What I tend to do is use the software when gaming and shut down the software all other times because I find it causes more issues than it is worth.

All issues aside, the headset is very comfortable they do not make your ears sweat like other over the ear headset I have tried and the build quality is decent there is metal in the headband.

All in all I am Happy with the headset.

H2100 I had made very noticeable static sound. From what I've read here, it's supposedly normal (no idea how can reviewers not mind but whatever). I have VOID Wireless now and It's pretty great. No static. Really nice sound. And for me it's very comfortable (I found the H2100 be so-so in that regard).

• 3 months later...

Archived