Corsair Community

Vengance 1500 no longer charging

InfiniteWeird

I've inspected the pins on the micro usb port on the headset, they seem fine and undamaged. When I plug it in I no longer get an indicator suggesting it's charging. I've also verified the usb cable works normally with another device.

I'm outside of warranty, any advice on things I can check to try and get her working again?

The V1500 is a wired USB headset it does not charge So i'd assume you have a Corsair Wireless headset.

The charging indicator LED may have died. Does the headset still work fine when plugged in? Can it still hold charge?

Apologies, I must have one of the 2000 models it is Wireless. It no longer holds a charge and the LED indicator does not light up when I plug it in.

Headset could have died, Have you tried wiggling the connector on the headset? Does it do anything?

Seeing as you are out of warranty, You can try unplugging and replugging the battery and see if that does anything. The removal instructions should be in the safety leaflet for the headset.

Headset could have died, Have you tried wiggling the connector on the headset? Does it do anything?

Seeing as you are out of warranty, You can try unplugging and replugging the battery and see if that does anything. The removal instructions should be in the safety leaflet for the headset.

Yeah I've tried all sorts of wiggling, no dice. I'll attempt to unplug the battery for a bit see if that does anything.

So I unplugged the battery for a good spell, then plugged it back in. Same symptom.

The headset still works, I can hear audio in both ears, however no matter how long I charge it I'll get the low battery chirp, and of course the LED indicator does not light up when plugged in.

Archived