Corsair Community

No GPU Fan Speed Icon in CorsairLink 4

slenda

Ever since I upgraded to CorsairLink 4 ,on the configure tab there is no BLUE GPU fan speed icon. However fan speed for my Nvidia GPU does show up on the Home tab. Will this fan speed blue icon ever return to the configure tab as it did in CorsairLink 3 ? My GPU is a EVGA Nvidia GTX660 . My power supply and H100i pump blue icons do show up on the configure tab, but not the GPU fan speed.

Yes and it's the same for everyone. I have been telling Corsair this since the first CL4 release and they have totally failed to answer any of my posts about this :mad:.

The Motherboard and GPU fans also still missing from [Configure] :(:.

• Corsair Employee
Only fans that can be "configured" through our Link software will be displayed in the Configure tab. I.E. fans plugged into a Commander Mini, Link-ready Hydro cooler fans.

I have responded to a similar inquiry before. As of now, this stands as is. Don't fret, however, as it is logged as a future enhancement request.

I have responded to a similar inquiry before. As of now, this stands as is. Don't fret, however, as it is logged as a future enhancement request.

Given CL3 did this how can it be an enhancement for CL4? This is also the first time I recall Corsair specifying this may be fixed and it is not listed as an outstanding issue, in fact there no outstanding issues listed .

It being missing at all is as I specified before in my posted dated 27-Jan-2016 "The MB and GPU fans not being available on [Configure] is one of the worst oversights I have ever come across". After two months it should have been fixed.

Thus far you have replied to one of my issue posts, there are several others that I have had no feedback on at all.

You see, They use to show all fans on the Configure tab in CL3.

Now they took that away and they are forcing you to purchase a Corsair Commander Mini to see GPU and MB Fans.

This and the fact that they don't even carry or support firm ware updates for the GTX hydro series coolers anymore is why I will never buy an Corsair products in the future.

Archived