Corsair Community

Link Connect h110i gtx with AX1500i

steaprok27

I am trying to connect these items correctly.

I have a Corsair Link Connect h110i gtx connected to the 2 rad fans, and the pump to the mobo header for cpu fan.

I also have corsair link cable provided with cooler from usb in cooler to mobo usb header.

I see the PSU Corsair AX1500i also has corsair link but I do not know what is best way to connect. I read i can connect PSU directly to cooler?

Also the corsair cable for my PSU was not in box I purchased, where can i get another one?

Lastly, is there any benefit to getting the corsair link commander for fans, over the built in ASUS Qfan fan management?

thanks for help.

1. I see the PSU Corsair AX1500i also has corsair link but I do not know what is best way to connect. I read i can connect PSU directly to cooler?
  2. Also the corsair cable for my PSU was not in box I purchased, where can i get another one?
  3. Lastly, is there any benefit to getting the corsair link commander for fans, over the built in ASUS Qfan fan management?

1. Not a H100iGTX. This is only possible with a H100i, H80i or CL Mini. You need to connect it via USB.
  2. Request one via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp
  3. You could use CL to control them and base their speed on the H100iGTX temperature. It also comes with four temperature probes

Archived