Corsair Community

Corsair GS 800 | Unexpected results | Pathetic people and product

Sharhan

I bought this PSU with great expectation and for the love of the name Corsair. The PSU is dead. I took it to the service station and they told me it being more than a week the PSU warranty has expired and we will not replace it. I told them it's just a week the warranty got expired, you people should atleast respect the customer and your own product. But no! They were stubborn as hell and I had to leave that place. I boight that Crap for 6500 INR. I just wanted to say... Andy Paul... You suck... So do your company and people. I assemble free computers for the people who cannot bare the cost to buy one... And you know what! Many people approach me asking which product should they go for to build their dream PC.... I will ensure Corsair is not on the list... Ever!

• Corsair Employees

First off, sorry to hear about your GS800 PSU. Secondly, there seems to be some confusion here, because we (Corsair) do not have local service station anywhere, I'm guessing that you took your PSU to your local store store where you bought the PSU, or some kind of service center that I am sure we're not affiliated with. Our warranty process starts with an RMA ticket that you have to create in Corsair.force.com.

Since it's only been a week over your warranty period, I'm sure if you ask nicely, our customer service can work something out for you. No guarantee, but it's worth a shot.

Archived