Corsair Community

Strafe RGB Numpad + Key Wrong Color

Th3Angel

So I've only started noticing this recently. The Numpad + key will be the wrong color sometimes, but in CUE it shows it as the correct color. Also in the default type lighting mode, the Numpad + key will also trigger a very faint blue color in the " l ; ' " as well as the numpad " * - 4 0 and Enter " keys. Any clue as to why this is?

http://imgur.com/a/FGMz3

• 2 weeks later...
I've already trying force-reinstalling the firmware on the RGB Strafe, but the issue is still there. I haven't tried hard resetting and I'm not quite sure how to do so. Would you care to explain please? I'm beginning to wonder if it's a burnt out LED.

• 2 months later...
I've already trying force-reinstalling the firmware on the RGB Strafe, but the issue is still there. I haven't tried hard resetting and I'm not quite sure how to do so. Would you care to explain please? I'm beginning to wonder if it's a burnt out LED.

Yep, it indeed appears to be a burnt out blue LED. I'll try reinstalling CUE and reflashing the firmware once more to see if that would do anything (I do doubt it though).

Archived