Corsair Community

CUE Repeating Actions

Th3Angel

When actions are set to repeat with the on/off toggle and a delay that is noticeable, the timer won't reset itself when toggling off and then back on. For example, I have a keystroke bound to the 1 key and set it as an on/off toggle to repeat every 10 seconds. If I press it once (to toggle on), it will send a "1" keystroke, and then toggle off and then back on before that 10 seconds is up, it won't send a "1" keystroke every 10 seconds. The previous 10 seconds has to be expended before the action can be "toggleable" again. Is this intentional? If so, how could I make it so that the timer "resets" every time the action is toggled off so I don't have to wait the full delay before toggling again?

If i read it correctly, the timer to repeat the action is not sending a 1 every 10 seconds after toggling it on?

If so, can you export the actions file here and tell us what CUE version, device, firmware and operating system you are using?

• 2 weeks later...
If i read it correctly, the timer to repeat the action is not sending a 1 every 10 seconds after toggling it on?

If so, can you export the actions file here and tell us what CUE version, device, firmware and operating system you are using?

No, it's not that. As for the action file, I don't think that's really necessary. Just bind any key to send a keystroke and set the delay to a constant high number, say 10000 ms. Then, open up notepad and press the key 3 times before that 10 seconds is up. The reason for 3 times is once to toggle "on", twice to toggle "off", and third to toggle back "on". You'll see that it will send the first keystroke, but it won't send anymore than that after the delay of 10 seconds even though the action is supposedly toggled "on".

Archived